Saturday, May 29, 2021

TUNDE JAMES APPRECIATE AKOKITES FOR THEIR MASSIVE TURN OUT


πŸ’₯ APPRECIATIONπŸ’₯
πŸ’₯ APPRECIATIONπŸ’₯
πŸ’₯ APPRECIATION πŸ’₯

With deep sense of honor and humility, I commend all the women, men, youth, elders, leaders who troup out in numbers to cast their vote for me and my chairman at the APC primary election yesterday despite all odds.

I want to use this medium to say thank you for your support and time you have sacrifice right from inception till this moment .

I will strive my best to serve as the best councilor among the rest. I want to use this medium to pledge my loyality to Akoko Igbari that we would never be left out from all raminification from my chairman's administration.

You have shown me love beyond my imagination, your strong support and prayers are appreciated.
I will not take all these for granted and promise never to disappoint you.



Akokites are the best.
I love you Akokites.
I love APC.

TUNDE JAMES
WARD G


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMOLU WORLD CLEAN UP DAY