Saturday, July 24, 2021

HON. MUIBI ABDULLATEEF IS SAYING THANK YOU

GRATITUDE

I'm grateful to Almighty Allah For his Grace Upon Me.

Am using medium to Say Thank you To My Party LEADERS Led our Apostle Peter Oyewusi, Hon. Ademola Adefalujo Olisa, Alhaji F.O Bakare, Mrs Osinnubi, Hon Femi Taiwo , Alhaji S.A Bello, Mrs  Abiola Fashoro And Apostle Sanyaolu.

Am grateful to Hon. Abdulhamed Salawu, Hon. Olowo Rotimi, Hon. Gbolahan Bagostove, Hon. Abiodun Orekoya And Hon. Mike Oikeh I appreciated your unrelenting Support and father guidelines.

  Hon. Wasiu Ademola Azeez , Alhaji R.A Yinusa (Baale Bajulaiye) ,Alhaji R.A Adedigba, Mrs Kemi Odumosu , Mr Jimi Olarenjawu, Hon Adewale Oseni And  Com Amodu Babtunde Say A Very Big Thank You

The Good and Industrious people's of Bajulaiye-fola agoro Ward I appreciate your unrelenting Support.
   
Special Thanks To Dullar continua initiative for Supporting and Affirm with my vision.
   I appreciate Hon. Tanwa Salawu, Prince Adeeso (Obama) , Hon. Rasak Tajudeen.

I salute the NURTW in Bajulaiye ,Market Women and men for Their Support.

CDC and CDA 
  I Thank You All
May Lord Almighty Reward Everyone That Collect to this Successful Journal .

   HON. MUIBI ABDULLATEEF
         Majority leader,
   Somolu Legislative Arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMOLU WORLD CLEAN UP DAY