Sunday, August 22, 2021

Kushimo's Appreciation

My topmost gratitude goes to my political tycoon, Hon. Abdul Hamed Salawu, as I have been appointed to serve as the Special Adviser on Environment.

I truly appreciate your benevolence on my appointment. Proper management of waste is indispensable because prevention is better than cure.

I will work diligently to make Somolu the cleanest and Saffest Local Government not just in Lagos State but Nigeria as a whole.. We implore everyone to comply with the Lagos State Environmental Laws.

The safety of our community is every one's duty, living in a cleaner environment is equal to living healthy..

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Am here to serve my community 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Ìmọ́tótó Lole Segun Arun Gbogbo Ninu Somolu

A flood- free, hygienic and beautiful Somolu πŸ₯°

Kushimo Olaniyi

#ZeroWaste
#SLG
#LASG
#ForACLeanerSomolu

NOTE: For Any Environmental Related  UPDATE* 
Call / Whattapp +2347088337244

https://wa.me/2347088337244?text=Hi%20CUSH4Environment%20i%20Have%20EnvironmentalUPDATEE%20ToDiscuss%20InSomolu%F0%9F%98%8And%20My%20Name


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMOLU WORLD CLEAN UP DAY