Friday, June 26, 2020

THE TALKING DRUM IS GONE BY Saliu Adekunle AFRICA

I find it hard to talk all because the talking drum is gone.

We lost generational Leader, Senator Bayo Osinowo

A Pillar to many big wigs & a philanthropy to all

He led Leaders & bred Leaders

I walk in the streets and I see Paper moving all because the talking drum is gone.

Haaaaaaaa, INKAN TÍ ṢE WÁ

ỌMỌ OSINOWO is gone

The Political WALKING QURAN is gone

The JESUS follower is gone

The Prophet that brings revelation from Asiwaju's house is gone.

I felt as if all is gone but alas, don't rely on me, Pepper's Admonition

Your words motivates...

Your words gives us reasons to move on...

Your words tells us never to relent...

And I've made a bold decision that I'll stand up for Pepper

Pepper's immortalization is sacrosanct

Because for me, PEPPER LIVES ON

Which of the blessing of your Lord will you deny? (in Pepper's voice)

This Man has fought a war which he gave us a platform to thrive

Though, no time is best known with death but we ordinary wished it wasn't supposed to be NOW

Pepper neutralized this in the circulated Video while admonishing the plenary that we signed no agreement before our creation so as no agreement as per when will Angel of Death is to come.

He gave us the only antidote to death is good deeds but we do not take cognizance of it months ago.

And I repeat,
Which of the blessing of your Lord will you deny? (in Pepper's voice)

I was privilege to sit with him in his Senate office. While discussing aftermath of 2019 Election which leads us to 2023 preparation. He interjected and said "Allah owns 2023, let's pray for me to finish this first"

I don't understand but it was understood yesterday

For indeed, WE'VE LOST A HERO

I'm happy because HE'S A LIVING HERO

Whose words will radiate in our heart always

Whose humility is second to non 

Whose generosity was his birthright

Whose talking to all known & unknown was his hubby

Whose solving peoples problem was his benchmark


*DEATH IS TOO REAL TO BE TAKEN WITH LEVITY*

In truth, HOW PREPARE ARE YOU❓

Smile... 

I've read series of article and claims that some rode the same leadership ladder with Pepper. 😁😁😁

Words after his journey of NO RETURN 

I'm not astonished though all because we know there history.

Meeting with Pepper will definitely return you back to your Lord. 

The stabilizer is gone😢
The Peace maker is gone😢
The one that command respect is gone😢
The Pillar is gone😢
Shehu is gone😢

How to bear this Loss is still incomprehensible to me but Pepper said its Allah.

I take solace in the words of Pepper

I rely on Allah solely

And I believe he has given us a platform to thrive

This is the Man that believes in #YOUTHAGENDA

I ask with a sincere heart, "HOW MANY OF YOU CAN GIVE US YOUR NAME FREE OF CHARGE❓

PEPPER gave it to me "USE MY NAME ANYWHERE YOU FIND YOURSELF ON GOOD MISSION & I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO DEFEND IT"

Hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Erin wo!!! 

Will you STAND UP FOR PEPPER❓

I, Saliu Adekunle AFRICA stands up for Pepper.


👌 I condole with the immediate family of PEPPERITO from Maami, Alhaja Mariam Osinowo, Dr. Tunde Osinowo & my twins sisters

👌I condole with Kosofe political family & Lagos East in general 


👌 I condole with my mother, the Mayoress of Ikosi Isheri LCDA, Princess Abolanle  Bada

👌 I condole with myself and my family

Admit Dhikrullah Osinowo in Paradise and give all the fortitude to bear the loss, Yah ALLAH

ADIEU PEPPERITO!
... FOR YOUR MEMORIES LIVES ON IN MY HEART.
by
Saliu Adekunle AFRICA 
16th June, 2020 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMOLU WORLD CLEAN UP DAY